1. I have half a dozen winter hats that fit this boy.
2. He refuses to wear all of them.
3. This hat does not fit him at all.
4. This hat is the only hat he’ll allow on his head.
5. He cannot see a thing.
6. Not long after this picture was taken, he very slowly and gently walked directly into a tree. His feet/knees hit the tree first, and I guess since his face did not the tree, he just kept up his walking motion and looked very much like a wind-up toy that has hit a wall but doesn’t stop.
7. I was so mystified, and then laughing so hard, that I failed to get a picture of this.